Want to learn how to raise money for your Non-Profit organization?
Being a part of the SAVOR... Non-Profit Volunteer Team at Van Andel Arena is a season-long commitment. We ask that a minimum of twelve (12) events, six (6) of which being hockey, be worked in order for us to provide consistent service to all of our guests.
- All volunteers must have completed a thorough training program before being able to participate at an event. This includes, but is not limited to, Alcohol Management Training (TIPS) and Non-Profit Concession Operational Training.
- All volunteers must be of at least eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- SAVOR... will provide an apron and hat per volunteer based on the size of the group only at the beginning of the season at no cost for up to twelve (12) volunteers.
- To ensure an optimal commitment, we do require groups to pay for their members to go through TIPS training. Cost for doing this is $20 per member. After twelve (12) group members have successfully completed TIPS certification, your group may become eligible to attend a "Free" TIPS class, typically offered four (4) times per year.
- It is suggested that each Non-Profit Volunteer Group provide General Limited Liability Insurance.
- We provide all Non-Profit Volunteer Groups with one core staff member and one fully trained cook in each necessary location.
- Typical time of volunteer shifts vary depending on the event, but usually average to be around 5-6 hours.
- The most successful groups currently enrolled in our program have one group lead, or point person, in charge of signing the group up and notifying them of new events. They also have a pool of 10-15 potential volunteers and work as many events as possible.
-We have locations for small and large groups based on the number of people in your pool of volunteers.
-The most successful groups are currently earning $8,000-$10,000 per month, with 15+ volunteers.
This program has been and continues to be a wonderful program allowing Non-Profit Groups the opportunity to raise funds for their cause. Should you have any further questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact SAVOR... Catering.
Lauren Doa 616-743-6233 or email@example.com