· The 139th Edition contains 27 acts, including 12 magical illusions and the Clown Alley Blow-off number prior to the National Anthem.
· It takes 16 hours to assemble the new stage and rigging.
· It takes 6 hours to tear down the stage and rigging.
· 3 miles of cable are used to power the ZING ZANG ZOOM production.
· It takes 91,380 watts of power to run the show.
· Over 1 mile of audio cable is used to connect the 56 speakers to the audio control board.
· 12 wireless microphone frequencies are used at one time during the performance. The audio control board has 64 channels of inputs.
· 4,335 tons of equipment is moved from city to city (4,135 by train, 200 over land).
· There are 350 costume changes per show.
· 60 pounds of confetti are used in each city where ZING ZANG ZOOM appears.