* The average distance the Ringling Bros. circus train travels between cities is 350 miles.
* There are 59 cars on the mile-long Red Unit Train: 19 flat bed cars, 4 stock cars, 2 concession stock cars, 1 shop car, 2 generator cars, 1 pie car (restaurant) and 30 coach cars (living quarters).
* Each year, an average of 1,000 hours is spent traveling by train from city to city.
* 109,500 meals per year are prepared at the pie car, the Ringling Bros. traveling diner.
* The Red Unit train will travel an average of 16,000 miles in a year.
* The longest journey the train travels between cities is 1,243 miles, from Trenton, NJ, to Omaha, NE.
* The 139th Edition will play 40 different North American cities in a year, or 80 in its 2 year tour.